Monday, January 1, 2018

Hooray, It's Today!

Happy New Year!  Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeals, I am thrilled to say that I am on the 2018 Elizabeth Craft Designs team!  The announcement is up on their blog today!  I love being on this team.  My teammates are super supportive, and the owner and her family are so sweet.  Being on this team is fabulously warm and inspirational.  On top of this, they have a really fun variety of products!



To celebrate, I'm posting a fun card made with products from their store.


The paper is from one of my favorite collections ever.  It's called Fly & Scrap.  In this card, I used the 6x6 set.  The stamps are from the Fashions 3 set and are die cut with the coordinating dies.  I colored them with the following Copic makers:

Blouse:  B12, B14, BV11, BV13, Y26
Shorts:  B93, B95, BV11, BV13 (I created the pattern on the "denim" by spritzing some blending solution on a piece of a wash cloth and dabbing it on....then colored the belt)
Glasses:  Y26, C1, C3

The sentiment is from the Fashionable Phrases sentiment set.  The card is embellished with a Lace Corner die cut, some Glitter Border Stickers, and some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment