Thursday, November 9, 2017

Christmas Poinsettia - Artzy Style

I've got a fun Christmas card over at Dare 2B Artzy today!  Here's that I did with the Poinsettia Tangle Stamps and Coordinating Dies:


Isn't that poinsettia pretty!  I love the Zentangle!  I colored the top layer with Copic markers R35, R37, R39, C1, C3, Y23 and Y28.  The bottom layer is just done with the cool greys and rimmed with red.  I popped the top flower onto the bottom flower.  The paper is from the Holly Days collection.

Hope you have an ARTZY day!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!
    I love that poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Love the pretty poinsettia!! A beautiful card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, how BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE your Poinsettia!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete