Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Celebrate!

I love playing with the Distress Oxides!  Today, I used them along with a stamp set from Elizabeth Craft Designs to create this:



Cute, huh?  The stamps from the Color of Puppies, Girl set.  I stamped two and then cut them out with the Stitched Rectangle dies.  I colored them with V04, V06, B12, B14, R81, C1, C3, W0, W2, W3, and W5.  Adorable stamps.  The background was done with the Worn Lipstick, Salty Ocean and Wilted Violet inks and also cut with one of the Stitched Rectangle die.  The sentiment is from the Banner Sentiments set, and I added a fun banner (also dipped in Distress Oxide inks) cut from the Celebration Flags dies.  I finished off the card with some Nuvo Drops.  Special note, the balloons were stamped onto the background and then colored and fussy cut because I wanted them to not have the tiny white border.  I drew on the balloon strings with a black fine marker.

Thanks for stopping by.  My supplies list is below.

Craftily yours,

Karen

Supplies from my stash:  Distress Oxide Inks, Copics, black ink and pen, Nuvo drops





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the background Karen! So Neat and your card is just adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! I love the pretty background and adorable images too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete