Saturday, September 30, 2017

Flutter

It's the end of September, and Fall seems to finally be coming to Northern California, so I decided to make a Spring card.  Yes, I realize that this doesn't make sense....but I love Fall and also love Spring flowers so much :)  Like the beautiful new Elizabeth Craft Designs blooms I used to make this card.

Ooooooh!  I used distress ink in Wilted Violet and Worn Lipstick first and smooshed it on my craft mat with some water and then just swirled the Soft Finish cardstock around.  Then I used some Peeled Paint and added water, picked some up with a paint brush and splatted in a few places.  I used the Stitched Circles dies to cut a "hole" on one side of the background, and put the "hole" back in layered up on a Dotted Scallop die.  (Unfortunately, I forgot to write down my Copic colors before putting them away....sorry)

Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a lovely Fall day filled with Spring flowers :)

Craftily yours,

Karen

Supplies from my stash:  Copic markers, distress oxide inks, Dare 2B Artzy black ink, Nuvo drops

Supplies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


2 comments:

  1. This is so PRETTY! Another Fabulous background - beautiful colors and flowers!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty Karen love the background!

    ReplyDelete