Thursday, September 14, 2017

Christmas Poinsettia

I'm posting a card today over at Dare 2B Artzy!  I love Christmas!  Love making Christmas Cards.  Using the Poinsettia Tangle Stamps and Poinsettia Dies make it easy and FuN!

Here's what I made:



That flower is so much fun to color.  I used Y15, Y18, B12, B14, B16, R81, R83, and R85!  I cut the sentiment with a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs called, Stitched Fishtail Banners.  I popped up the center portion.  Here's a close-up: 


Also, have you "liked" us on Facebook yet?!  You should!  There's all kinds of beautiful inspiration.  Be sure to also check out all D2BA's products here!
Thanks for stopping by!
Craftily yours,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh how pretty! What a beautiful poinsettia! Lovely coloring!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete