Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Pretty Flower Thank You

So excited to be sharing today at Elizabeth Craft Designs!  Today, I'm using some stamps from one of their new stamp sets called, Blossom Time, creating a card for a co-worker to say "thanks" for doing a great job helping out my unit with an event.  Here's what I made:



I just LoVe these new stamps.  I colored with the following Copic makers:



It's FuN to take pics as I color and watch the image sort of come to life :)  The full instructions for my project can be found on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog post - here.

Thank you for stopping by today!  My full supplies list is below.

Craftily yours,

Karen

SUPPLIES:
Elizabeth Craft Designs -
Blossom Time Clear Stamps
Blossom Time Coordinating Dies
Other –
Colored cardstock
Copic markers
Diamond Sticky Gems
Black ink

2 comments:

  1. Your Flower is SOOO PRETTY!!! LOVE all the copic markers you used to create such a lovely flower! The design is awesome as well... Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty flower!!Beautiful card!!Love your AWESOME coloring!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete