Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Birds are Happiness

The Feathered Friends stamps and dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs make me happy.  Like this one I colored and made into a CAS card:



Isn't that bird the sweetest!  It's colored with Y12, Y15, Y18, Y00, Y02, YG00, YG03, YG06, G12, G14, G16, RV63 and RV66.  The polka dot paper is beautiful.  It comes from the Thinking about - Rio de Janeiro 12x12 paper pack.  I adhered a strip of the green polka dot to white cardstock and then die cut it with a stitched rectangle die.  The purple color is cut with a fitted circle, and I layered a dotted scallop circle and then popped the image.  The sentiment is from the Dream Sentiments, and I added the flower from the Feathered Friends stamp to the corner.  With a few enamel dots, I'm done!

The full supplies list is below.  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen




From my stash:  Enamel dots, Copic markers, black cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment