Monday, May 29, 2017

Bird-Day Party and Fun Fold

Happy Monday, Peeps.  Speaking of peeps, I'm up over at Elizabeth Craft Designs today with a birdie birthday card.  Here's my card:


All of the steps I used to make this card are on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog post.  Here's a pic showing how the card opens:


I love fun fold cards.  This one was inspired by my crafty mentor, Sharon. I also absolutely LoVe the Elizabeth Craft Designs Bird-Day Party stamps and used some of their new paper for this masculine birthday card.  The paper is called Manly Man.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,
Karen

SUPPLIES:
Supplies from my stash:
Kraft cardstock, Copic Pens, Pop Tape, Diamond Dots, Black Permanent Ink, Gold Pen

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool fantastic design Karen! Way cute card! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete