Thursday, April 13, 2017

Mixed Media Hello - Artzy Style

It's my day over at Dare 2B Artzy, and today, I'm sharing a card that stretched my creative boundaries a bit using Totally Tracy Chipboard and the Be Bold Stamps.


For the background, I used Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink through a stencil.  For the flower, I used TH distress paint in Seedless Preserves, then stamped it in Dare 2B Artzy Totally Black ink and splattered it with white Dylusions Ink.  The center is Nuvo Drops.  Here's a close up:


The strips of paper are from the Dare 2B Artzy, Artzy Doodles Collection.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Before you leave, be sure to "like" the Dare 2B Artzy Facebook Page!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the pretty background and flower. Stunning job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. wholesale smm panel

    ReplyDelete