Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Inside and Out

It's coloring team designer day today over at Elizabeth Craft Designs!  LoVe all of the crafty inspiration from my design team sisters!  The challenge this month is "inside and out" - i.e. decorate the card both inside and out.  LoVe that.  Here's what I made using the Feathered Friends Stamps:



I colored the pretty birdie with Copic markers:  BG53, BG57, R81, R83, R85, RV 53, RV55, YR14 and R27.  I used the fitted and scallop oval dies to frame the bird and to cut a "window" on the front.  I embellished the card with the Garden Note Jasmine flowers.  The paper is from the Heartfelt Creations Botanic Orchid paper.

My supplies list is below.  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

SUPPLIES:

Elizabeth Craft Designs -
Feathered Friends Stamps
Feathered Friends Dies
Fitted Ovals Dies
Dotted Scallop Ovals Dies
Garden Notes Jasmine
Clear Double Sided Adhesive - Tape 6mm

Other –
Patterned Paper, Heartfelt Creations Botannic Orchid
Copic Markers
Pop Tape
Black ink
Prills
Pearls





2 comments:

  1. I love the pretty colors and sweet image.Simply beautiful! Wonderful job.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete