Thursday, April 27, 2017

Flower Card

I'm up over on the Dare 2B Artzy blog today.  I used the Flowers for Mom set to create this: 
 

There are some great sentiments that come with the set, but I decided to leave it without a sentiment, so I can use it for anything.  I really LoVe the Dare 2B Artzy papers.  The patterns are so fun to mix. 

The papers I used today are from the Modern Bliss collection.   One of the things I really love about these papers is that there isn't a centimeter wasted.  The dotted pattern is the "edge" (where on the other side, the name of the papers is).  Very cool.  I finished the card off with some lace, ribbons and Nuvo Drops. Here's a close-up of that beautiful flower:  


So much fun to color!  As you can see, I fussy cut and tucked another flower behind the corner. Have you "liked" us on Facebook yet?!  You should!  There's all kinds of beautiful inspiration.  

Be sure to also check out all D2BA's products here! Thanks for stopping by! 

Craftily yours, 

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment