Friday, March 10, 2017

Sweet Kitty Happiness

I'm excited to have a project featured over at Elizabeth Craft Designs with a birthday card that I made for my mom.  LoVe their products and am having so much fun being on their awesome design team.

I saw a gal in a online Facebook crafty group use kraft cardstock to color on.  I loved it so much that I wanted to try it myself.  Here's what I did using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Purr stamps, coordinating dies and the Twist Circle Pop-up dies:



Here's the inside:



Looooove the pop-up.  How fun --- and SO easy!

All of the steps I used to make this card are on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog.  Stop by and check it out! My supplies list is below.  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

SUPPLIES:

Elizabeth Craft Designs -
Purr Clear Stamps
Purr Coordinating Dies
Dream Sentiments Clear Stamps
Twist Circle Pop-Up Dies
Happy Birthday Die
Bead Strings 2 Dies
Clear Double Sided Adhesive - Tape 6mm
Other –
Designer Paper - Fancy Pants Designs
Lace
Copic Markers
Pop Tape
Black ink
Kraft cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment