Tuesday, March 14, 2017

SMILE if you LoVe Cute Bears!

I'm  loving all the stamps over at Elizabeth Craft Designs....and I've purchased a whole slew of their fun dies too!  Today, I used the cute bear in the Zoo Babies set to create this:



The bear is colored with E41, E42, E43, E44, RV66 and RV69.  I splattered some Dylusions ink on the background and dabbed my colorless blender into RV66 to add the color to the flowers.  I also used RV66 to create the dot pattern on the "Smile" die-cut sentiment (that I cut three times and glued together to add dimension).

The circle background die is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I adhered a piece of clear-double sided adhesive to the paper before die-cutting it.  Then....I added some of the beautiful fine glitter.  Here's a short video to show you the pretty goodness of the glitter:




My full supplies list is below.  Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

ECD Products Used:
Zoo Babies Stamps
Zoo Babies Dies
Circles Die
Silk Microfine Glitter, Cool Diamond
Smile Die
Bunch of Flowers 4 Dies
Clear Double-Sided Adhesive Sheet
Clear Double-Sided Adhesive, 6mm
Soft-Finish Cardstock, 85lb, white
Soft-Finish Cardstock, Dark Fuschia

Supplies from my Stash Used:
Copic Markers
Sequins
Prills
Black Ink

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen!! I'm finally back from my Spring Break/Vacation!!! Thought I would Pop in to see what I've missed all week! What a FANTASTIC card! Love the design.. I also went through to see what else I've missed... More CUTE cards of course! LOL So glad to be back to blogging! Have a great day! :)


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete