Monday, February 27, 2017

Wish Flower

It's been raining stupid crazy in Northern California!  We have been in a drought for several years, and it's been painful to watch our flowers die and our lawns go "golden brown" due to lack of water.  Wellllll, I guess we got what we asked for, but now, I feel like we're all just going to float away!  When it rains, it pours and pours!

So, on rainy soppy days, I've been crafting!  My card today features a FuN stamp from Elizabeth Craft Designs called Flower Power.  I paired it with the Ready to Bloom and Circle Background dies:




I got some NEW Marvy Uchida watercolor sticks and colored the flower with them.  Not bad for a first attempt with a new toy, I think!  

My supplies list is below.  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

SUPPLIES:

Elizabeth Craft Designs -
Flower Power Stamps
Flower Power Dies
Circle Background Die
Ready to Bloom Die
Soft Finish Cardstock, 85 lb White
Clear Double Sided Adhesive - Tape 6mm

Other –
Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms paper
Marvy Uchida Watercolor
Pop Tape
Black ink
Lace
Sequins

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about ALL the rain.. but you're right.. when it rains... it POURS! UGH! Hopefully all that rain will help some in Cali. On a lighter note - Your card is really pretty! LOVE the soft color tones and flower! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete