Sunday, February 5, 2017

Hope

Hey Y'all Dare 2B Artzy'ers!  Today, I'm doing a post to provide INSPIRE-ation for the Dare 2B Artzy Challenge, All You Need is Love!  FuN!


I'm using one of the NEW Dare 2B Artzy Stamps, My Path Lighthouse.  Here's what I did:


The background is done with the following Tim Holtz Distress Inks:  Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Broken China, Victorian Velvet, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch.  I then spritzed with water to get the mottled effect.  I used Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint through an Elizabeth Craft Designs template (Hearts and Paw Prints) to add the hearts across the "sky".  The lighthouse is colored with the following Copics:

Y00, Y02, W0, W2, C1, C3, E41, E42, B32, B34, V91, V93, BV20, BV23, E33

Here's a close-up:


Well, thanks for stopping by....and do join our challenge!  Who doesn't need a little more hearts and LoVe!

Karen

5 comments:

  1. I just love this so much ❤️ Live close to the beach with the lighthouse and I love just going there and reconnecting myself !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background colors and card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stormy sky with the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! Sorry I've been MIA lately - Hurt my wrist at work over a week ago & haven't been able to type to much! Now that it's doing a little better I thought I would visit a few blogs not to over work it - :) I see you've been busy making some beautiful projects! I love the background on this card - so pretty! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the subtle hearts in the sky!

    ReplyDelete