Sunday, January 29, 2017

Spring Blooms

Today is an EXCITING day with Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The ALL-NEW stamps have been released, like Spring Blooms, that I used to make THIS card!


The sketch for this card comes from Melody Blake (who created one of my most favorite cards ever using it).  The paper is from Heartfelt Creations, Birds and Blooms. 

Here are the Copics I used to color the flower:


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out all the fun at Elizabeth Craft Designs!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. This card is stunningly beautiful! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and looks like a fresh spring day. Your fussy cutting of the flower really makes your card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! Congratulations on your new DT position with Dare 2 Be Artzy. I hope you enjoy designing for them. I'll be back to see more of your wonderful cards. I love this one....it's lovely!! I would like to invite you to come by Word Art Wednesday to play along in our challenges. I'd love seeing more of your wonderful art. I hope you will come by:
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete