Thursday, November 10, 2016

Artzy Gift Card Holder

Gift cards and cash are a regular gift in my house - my boys like that best!  So, I have to craft them up some gift card holders.  Here's one Dare 2B Artzy style:



I cut a piece of cardstock at 5.5" x 11".  I scored it at 4.25" and again at 8.5".  I taped down the edges inside.  Here's what it looks like:



I literally only had $1 in my purse when I went to take the picture, but I'll add a wee bit more for Christmas morning.  I used the Dare 2B Artzy Holly Days Collection Paper Pack. I love the collection of patterns!  The background paper is so fun.  No need to add a sentiment (unless you want to!).  The adorable penguin and tree are from the Dare 2B Artzy Penguin Fun stamps.

So, before you leave, be sure to "like" the Dare 2B Artzy Facebook Page!  Also, JOIN our Dare 2B Artzy Fall Challenge!  I dare you to be ARTZY!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. That's about what we use in our household during the holidays too! They're too old for toys and such! LOL Your gift card is fantastic Karen! LOVE the design, really pretty! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete