Friday, July 29, 2016

Slice o' Cake

How about a big ole slice o' cake today?  Doesn't that sound yummy?  I've been trying to drop a few pounds before an upcoming vacation, so I can only dream and color - like this cutie patootie Paper Nest Dolls, Birthday Cake Ellie, that I got from Firefly Crafts.


She is colored up with the following Copics:

Skin:  E000, E01, E11
Hair:  E33, E35, E37
Clothes:  BG01, BG02, BG05, BG17, R81, R83, R85, Y21, Y23, C1
Cake:  E31, E33, Y21, C1, C3

I am submitting her to the Firefly Crafts, Tic Tac Toe Challenge (using teal, a Shaped Card, and some buttons).

I am also submitting this card to Paper Nest Dolls Challenge 7 (my second entry).

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. The image is so sweet Karen! And I love the shape of your card! Try a small cupcake instead of cake... maybe then it won't make you feel as guilty as eating a whole slice of cake... :) Sometimes I want cake too... it's always a struggle when we try to lose a few pounds! :) Big Hugs! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Greetings, Marianne

    ReplyDelete