Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sweet Butterfly Girl

I've recently completed my Intermediate Copic Certification!  Woo hoo!  I needed some MORE fun images to color, so I bought a mystery box (filled with amazing goodness) from Paper Nest Dolls and a few more dolls from Firefly Crafts during their grand opening.  I could not wait to color them up!

Here's Paper Nest Dolls, Butterfly Friend Avery!



I used the following Copics:
Skin:  E000, E21, E11, E13, R21
Hair:  Y21, E33, E35
Overlay Dress:  V12, V15, V17
Under Skirt:  R81, R83, YG03, YG07
Butterfly:  V15, R81, R83, YG03, YG07, E41, E43
Grass:  YG17, G17
Basket:  E31, E33, E35 and Flowers RV69, Y18

So much fun to color!  The paper is from Heartfelt Creations, Sugar Hollow.  I made the flowers with HC Birds and Blooms stamps and dies and some pearls.

It's been way too long since I've entered a challenge, so I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Firefly Crafts, Anything with Wings
Paper Nest Dolls:  Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Looks great in purple, especially with those dainty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Thank you for entering our challenge at www.fireflycrafts.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! And you've used one of my all-time favorite colors! Great card, great coloring :) Thanks for joining the challenge at Firefly Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card and love the pink thank you for joining us at the Papernest dolls Challenge
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete