Friday, March 25, 2016

Voyage Beneath the Sea Mini Album

I'm up over at Cut@Home today with a fun mini album made with Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath the Sea!  The hubby and I are avid boaters, and this pretty nautical inspired paper was perfect for journaling some photos of one of our recent voyages along the Sacramento River.

Here's the "front view" of the mini-album.


And here's my video showing all of the pages.


I wanted to also share a couple pics of the inside.  This first one is a panel fussy cut from the 8 x 8 paper pad.


And this one shows some of the pretty scenery at the Sacramento River.


Here's a couple pictures of opening draw-bridges.  I'm obsessed with opening the bridges.


And here's one of the sets of pages that shows the hubs and I with a secret panel behind it.\


Thanks for stopping by today.  Here's the supplies list.


Supplies from Cut@Home:
Supplies from my stash:
Flower die, pearls, lace, mini-album base

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! That looks AMAZING! Look at all the details... beautifully done!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete