Monday, February 8, 2016

Ahoy Fox

Welcome Dare 2B Artzy fans!!

Masculine cards are hard for me; I know that they are for a lot of you too.  The fun and fabulous Dare 2B Artzy Ahoy Fox stamp is perfect for both masculine and feminine cards.  Check out what I did:


The paper is from Graphic 45 patterns and solids.  I added some pearls and twine just to spice him up.  My hubby and I are boaters, so I know he'll love this nautical inspired fox (since that's what my hubs is!!).  Here's a close up of the fox that I stamped with Dare 2B Artzy Totally Black Ink, and I colored with Copic Markers.  


The senitment is stamped with Dare 2B Artzy Midnight Blue Ink.  

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration, and have a crafty day!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment: