Thursday, October 29, 2015

Woof You

I'm sharing a card today at 3 Girl JAM that I made my husband "just because."  We have a grey/black queensland, and I thought he'd love this:


Ok, maybe it's me that loves it, but he'll appreciate it anyway.  I used the gorgeous 3 Girl JAM Green Jeans crinkle ribbon from the Saturday Morning Bundle.  I also used some 3 Girl JAM Light and Bright Lace.  The paper is from Basic Grey, the stamps are from Oak Tree Stamps, and the hearts are UmWow Studio confetti covered in Liquid Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember you can save 10% off your WHOLE order at 3 Girl JAM by simply putting in savings code KN10.

Craftily yours,

2 comments:

  1. Woof from my dog Louie! This is just so darn cute, I think your hubby will love it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss - Scrappin With Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete