Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Stop by for a Spell

Today is my day at Oak Tree Stamps!  We are featuring the super fun Oak Tree Stamps, Wickedly Cute, stamp set.  Here's what I did using Graphic 45 Rare Oddities paper:


The Copic pens I used to color up that cutey are:

Hair:  Y00, E41, E43
Face:  E50, E53, E93, BV20
Eyes:  YG06, YG63, C7
Dress/Hat:  V93, V95
Socks:  YG63, YG67
Shoes:  C5, C7
Broom:  E33, E35, Y26, Y28

And the ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And I love the nice touches, the corner decoration and crinkle bow! Really pulls it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS! How Adorably Sweet! Your image is too cute and I just LOVE the way you colored her! Fab Card! :) Have a Great Day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete