Friday, September 11, 2015

Birthday Chibi Boy!

Today, I'm sharing a FuN card using Chibi Boy Expressions Stamps from Oak Tree Stamps  There are a bunch of cute expressions that go with the boy face, and so many fun possibilities.  I have four sons (plus the large one I call husband), so I decided a (somewhat) masculine birthday card was in order.  Here's what I did:


I say it's only "somewhat" masculine because I just had to have hearts and bows!  My boys fully expect that.  I colored up his adorbs face with the following Copic markers:
Face:  E000, E01, E11
Cheeks:  R21
Mouth:  E4
Hair:  E41, E33, E35

I pulled that paper out of an old stash, and I haven't a clue what brand it is....but I'm super proud of using up some old paper!  The hearts are confetti hearts from UmWow Studio, the twine is from Timeless Twine, the sentiment is a Penny Black Celebrations Die, and the speech bubble is a Spellbinders Conversation Bubble 2 Die.

Thanks for stopping by on this Happy Humpday!  Please check out all the fun at Oak Tree Stamps! Also, stop and LIKE the Oak Tree Stamps Facebook Page for more fabulous inspiration!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I think this is super. I always feel that if the card is coming from a feminine person it's ok to add the hearts or florals even if it's a masculine theme. Don't you feel better knowing you have my approval? (laughing to myself) I love the little guy in the corner, he looks so happy! Great card my friend. I'm happy I had some time to catch up on what you've been up to these days. Have a crafty weekend. xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the color scheme and the Happy Birthday font is perfect! Great design!

    ReplyDelete