Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Making Spirits Bright

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today sharing a fun holiday card in fun non-traditional colors!


I love this image and sentiment from Unity and felt that it needed super happy colors!  What better super happy color than Timeless Twine in Raspberry Pink?!  I added some sequin from the Bella Creationz Clearly Beautiful set.  I love twine, and I love sequins!

Have you stopped by the Bella Creationz store to see ALL the fabulous fun goodies there?  You should!



Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. What a super fun card! I miss making snow angels in the winter....well I miss for like 10 seconds, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, Karen! Love how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made a snow angel in so many years! Your card is a sweet reminder of my years growing up in Michigan where the snow is plenty. I much prefer living where we only get a bit once in a great while though. I do LOVE that brightly colored jacket and fun twine outline. This is a great card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete