Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas is ALMOST here! Whoop!

It's time for Christmas Card Challenges, and it's an ANYTHING goes challenge.  YOU can do it!  Join us!  This is my last card on their design team.  I've been with this team for over a year, and I've loved every minute of it.....but it's time for a Christmas break for me!  I want to thank Alanna and the rest of the DT for all the inspiration and support.

Now, onto my card.  Using this adorable mouse image from Lil' Inker Designs, paper from Basic Grey, Aspen Frost and Timeless Twine, here's what I did.



Craftily yours,

Karen

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love that mouse and some of my fave BG papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card design and paper combination .The cute image is a bonus . Love it .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. those papers are oh so sweet with this design, karen! that little mouse is adorable...i will miss your CCC posts as i'm sure they will miss you on the dt. hope you have a great week sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the little mouse is so cute. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card and the adorable image. Great colors and pretty snowflakes too.

    ReplyDelete