Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Stuck! Sketches

The Linnie Blooms design team is honored to be featured at Stuck?! Sketches.  Here's the super fun sketch we were given...


The pic in the lay-out is my mom and me at Scrapfest 2013 at the Mall of America.  So Much Fun!



I used Tim Holtz Ideo-logy Wallflower paper, a circle, flower and leaves from Linnie Blooms Set of Canvas Dies, and a variety of tape.  The flower and leaves are inked up with distress inks.  The circle center of the flower is inked up with alcohol ink.  I finished it off with some Timeless Twine and a word band from Tim Holtz Idea-ology line.  (I painted the word band with Tim Holtz distress paint in Stormy Sky.

Before you go, stop by:

Linnie Blooms Catalog/Shop  

Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Karen! Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Karen!!! Great Job!!! I love the flower and the take on your sketch!!! lovely!!! loves-Scrappinmadge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Karen! You and your mom are just too cute. You did a fabulous job on the sketch design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet layout!!! Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete