Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Puffy Heart Notes

Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog with my DT post!  Whoop, Whoop!  Be sure to stop by there, leave me some bloggy love and get yourself some of this FABULOUS twine!

I made Matt a post-it note holder.....tried (cough, cough) to keep it masculine.  That heart is covered in a layer of glossy accents to make it a puffy heart, because I do puffy heart love my guy.


I used some paper from my scraps, Timeless Twine in Cherry Red, Chocolate Chip Brown, and Strawberry Truffle Pink, There She Goes Stamps from their mixed media set, glossy accents and sequins.  The post-it note pad is a 3x3 inch.  Yes, it's pink.  Hey, it's the only color I had!!  The white cardstock is cut at 3-1/2" x 7", and the pattern paper is 3-1/4" x 6-3/4".  The hearts is 1" x 7" and the twine is glued underneath it.

Here's the inside!



Entering into the Paper Girls Love your Love challenge and into Shopping our Stash Love me Tender challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. I love this Karen and I am a firm believer that a gift that is TO a male doesn't have to be all dude-d up…it's coming from you so it can be pretty, feminine or whatever you like. That's my rule! This is a great note pad cover…love how you let the twine drape down and the hearts are great! Have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I puffy heart this, Karen! It's a great gift for your hubby. It will make him think of you with every note he writes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly valentiney masculine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I puffy heart this too, Karen! What a great idea for a post-it note holder! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun use of materials! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girl's Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete