Friday, January 31, 2014

3 Girl JAM Challenge - Things I Love

Today there's a new challenge up on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  Things I Love - can I just say "awwww....."  It is February - the month of loooooove!

For my card, I used 3 Girl JAM crinkle ribbon and some of the beautiful new LACE!  Love, love, love this stuff!  The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company, called Hello Pretty.  The butterflies are UmWow Studio confetti butterflies.  I tied that amazing bow with the 3 Girl JAM Bow Maker.  I cannot tell you how much I love that thing.  It's small, so it can stay on my desk.....easy to use......and makes a variety of bow sizes.



 So my "Things I Love" are flowers, butterflies, Unity stamps, 3 Girl JAM Lace and Crinkle Ribbon!  You can get some lace at a fantastic deal!  10% off at the 3 Girl JAM store with code KN10!  Wow!  And be sure to join our challenge!

Craftily yours,

Karen

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, Karen..i love your style lady. those bottles and florals are colored beautifully and the sentiment is one of my favorites, i greet my daughter with that saying all the time. love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that stamp and how you used it!!!

    ReplyDelete