Sunday, December 29, 2013

Monochromatic Dress

I spent a WHOLE day crafting.  When I went into my craft-room, it was to clean up from the holidays.  I cleaned about a 10 inch piece of desk surface....and found a few stamps I'd pulled out to use before the holidays.  Welllll, this was one of 'em.  (Unity Stamp Company Shop. Lunch. Chat. Gal)


Maybe I've got an attention deficit disorder?  I've crafted about 8 hours straight, and my crafty space isn't any cleaner!  LOL  Maybe tomorrow.  Maybe not.

I'm entering this card into the Shopping Our Stash One-Color Challenge.

 Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the dress! And no, it's not just you, I went into mine to clean it today and made 4 cards instead-lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. who needs the whole desk to be clean? obviously not you! this is fantastic... I love monochromatic cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect girly card - love the sentiment too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete