Sunday, August 11, 2013

Evergreen

Today's challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges is to use the theme - Evergreen (as in trees).

I created this clean and simple card with a lovely evergreen tree.  I'd love to take credit for the tree, but it's from an old UmWow Studios KOTM.  Love it.  Add some paper from my stash, some 3 Girl Jam Goblin Green crinkle ribbon and some bling.....and here's what ya get!


One of my fellow Christmas Card Challenge design team members, Heather, always does a design for the inside of her cards.  I love what she does, so I decided to try it on for size...


My sentiment is a little crooked, and you can see a little bit of my feet in the picture....but it'll get there....haha

Be sure to check out the blogs of my fellow VERY talented Christmas Card Challenges design team members:



Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the UmWow tree! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. The colors are so great. The Christmas Card Challenge is fun.
    http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete