Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A+ Friend

3 Girl Jam Challenge has a back to school challenge.  All of my kids are grown and out of school now, and I'm not in the grandchildren phase yet, and I never did back to school projects when I did have kids in school......but I love 3 Girl Jam Crinkly ribbon, and I'm trying to enter all of their challenges....................so I did a friend card and graded it!  An A+ friend.  I used the "school doodles" set from There She Goes Stamps.

I also used the photo inspiration at Paper Girls Challenge using the bright fun colors in their picture.  Here's what I came up with.


The other exciting news for this post is that I got a new watermark.  I really love it!

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Great papers and cutie image! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the diagonal washi and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and linking up over at 3GJ for our Back to School w/Ribbon Challenge!
    Hope to see you play along again for our next challenge :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete