Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cotton Candy Note Holder

Today is the mid-inspiration post for the All That Stickles Cotton Candy linky party!  If you haven't already broken out your Cotton Candy Stickles and had fun with the yummy pink goodness, get at it!

For my Design Team project, I used a wood star that my husband cut out for me and created this note-holder.  The notes go into the clothespin hot glued onto the back.  It's framed with Timeless Twine and, of course, Cotton Candy Stickles!  There are also Cotton Candy Stickles on the beautiful UmWow Studio Chipboard stars (that are painted with pink acrylic paint) and on the rolled flower at the bottom.  I finished it off with a little 3 Girl Jam Crinkly ribbon!



Thanks for stopping by to see my project!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment:

  1. I love these note holders you make! How tall are they? And, of course I love the UmWow chipboard, and the twine. And the flower. And the ribbon. Oh yeah, it's great, my friend!

    ReplyDelete