Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blimey, You're 20!

Today, my oldest son turns 20!  Hard to believe!  He went from a 9 lb; 8 oz; 21 inch bundle of joy to a 6 foot 3 inch tall wonderful, strong, sweet and handsome man in a blink of an eye!  He works as a care-giver at a local elder care facility for Alzheimers and dementia patients.  He loves his old people....even when they do things that try his patience.  So proud of my son!

I made his birthday card from my new Shiver-Me-Timbers stampset from There She Goes!  The map is paper pieced together, distressed and run through an embossing folder to give it a little "old dimension," so I'm entering it into the There She Goes Clear Stamps challenge to paper piece!


Blimey, Erik, you're 20!  Momma loves you!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. Argh! But that's cute! I bet he loved this! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice paper piecing job! Glad you are having fun with our new sets! Thanks for playing along with TSG - hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete