Friday, March 1, 2013

Sister Act

Well, y'all know how much I love challenges, right?  On Julie's Blog Hop today, I stumbled upon a new challenge blog that is looking for a Design Team.  Hey, I bet I'd love that even more.

The new blog is called "Sister Act Card Challenges."  Love the name!  They have asked us to provide a sample of three cards we have made and help spread the word!  Spreading the word about the blog is easy because I'm active on facebook and other online crafting communities.

Narrowing my favorites down to three is TOUGH.  I really love card-making, and generally, I like what I make.....but here's my sampling:





Hope they like my cards!!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for submitting your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your selection and your creative style.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card choices! Thank you for applying. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hearts, pearls and flowers, can't go wrong with that combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful and creative cards Karen. Good luck to you on your entry. I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow my blog as well. Have a fabulous week!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Karen, I just submitted my "top 3" for the Sister Act card challenge DT! I saw your name was on the roster and thought, hey, let's do this together, Sister!

    ReplyDelete