Thursday, March 7, 2013

Guest Design - Postcard

I am so excited to be March's guest designer for MFP Simple Salutations challenge!  Because of a couple missed communications, I am not yet on the challenge site....but I'm hoping my creation will be there tomorrow!  Using MFP Spring Sayings Mini Stamp Set, I created two postcard inspired cards.  For my postcards, I just used a thin black pen to create a postcard and then decorated it up!  The first card is for my guest design spot:

The second using the same design is for my entry into the challenge:


I love being able to re-purpose a design for a different kind of card!  Be sure to check back next week at MFP Simple Salutations challenge!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

4 comments:

  1. Like both the postcards. Like the Clean & Simple CAS but focal style with wonderful layers for the banner tags and embellishing. Thank you for joining as Guest Designer for MFP Simple Salutations. I usually find out who is Guest Designer when your photos are emailed to the MFP Admin and put in a folder so I can put in the blog post but there was no
    communication as to there being a Guest Designer this mth. Glad to have you. Thank you for entering MFP Simple Salutations Postcard/Letter challenge also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that swirly bling! Cute postcard style cards! Way to go with the guest designing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. I like the birthday card idea ...Lis

    ReplyDelete