Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love Potion






MFP Simple Salutations challenge this week is to make a Valentine's Cards.  I haven't been feeling super inspired to make by Valentine's Cards this year.  Yes, I do know that it's less than a week away...  ha ha.  So, maybe it's time I got a few done for my loved ones.

There She Goes Inspiration challenge provided this bicycle delivering presents as an inspiration photo.  I had started out using my NEW TSG stamp set to make something with a bit of a grungy background, but the image needed to be bright and cheery that I decided to use that for a different card and brightened this one up.

The card base is from MFP.  The patterned and pink paper are FP Hopscotch.  The banner is also from Hopscotch.  The ribbon is inked-up seam binding ribbon.  They are my nod towards the grunge. *smile*




Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)







2 comments:

  1. Like the jar idea. The pearl flourish is a nice touch. I made a Valentine tag using a mason jar that I mailed to my daughter for Valentine's Day. Thanks for entering MFP Simple Salutations Valentine challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and colorful hearts - they kind of remind me of conversation hearts with valentine's day messages on them? Thanks for playing along with us at TSG this week! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete