Friday, November 23, 2012

Owl Love Him

Submitted Unity Stamp Co Fall Challenge

Recently, Unity Stamp Company had a really terrific sale.....50% off everything!  Wahoo!  If you bought $60 worth of stamp, you got a really great snowflake stamp set free!  Wahoo!  I took the opportunity to get some Unity stamps I've been wanting.  Great deal!  Unity challenged us to make a Fall card.  For this challenge, I used one of my new stamps and browns for papers (i.e. Fall colors).

The sentiment (that's stamped on the tag below the owl), reads "I love my wise guy."  I think I'll tape a gift card to Fox and Goose on the back and surprise my husband "just because..."  Fox and Goose is a FABULOUS English Pub in Sacramento.  My husband and I love going there for breakfast...


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment: