Sunday, November 18, 2012

BG Candle Holder

Submitted to Basic Grey Challenge #81 - Swirls, Scallops and Stitches

I made another clothes-pin, tuna-can candle holder. This time, I used some paper I got from a Basic Grey Warehouse sale box.  What a GREAT deal this was - chock full of fabulous BG papers, embellishments and project packages.  It's so much fun to play with this paper!  The paper used in this project was from Kioshi and Basics. Basic Grey challenged us to use swirls, scallops and stitches.  The swirls are on the left-side with the feather, the scallops are in the hearts on the right side and I added some stitched ribbon. The flower is from UmWow Studios.



I'm making these candle holders for holiday presents, and I have another 4 or 5 to go, so I love that these challenges are there to motivate me and to make them different.  Fun!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning creation Karen, your details are gorgeous and your colours scheme is scrumptious!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Basic Grey challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful ! I adore the papers you used, always great to get a bargain !

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete