Sunday, October 7, 2012

OWH Blog Hop - Brenna's Challenge

Submitted to Crop Chocolate's OWH Blog Hop - Brenna's Challenge

Brenna challenged us to make subtly dimensional cards that are visually and tactile-y interesting, without being lumpy or difficult to ship. Love this challenge!

I used scraps from other CC OWH challenges to punch circles and glued them randomly to white cardstock from CC.  I added some celery ribbon (love this stuff!!) and a sentiment.  I ran it through Tim Holtz embossing folders to add the subtle dimension.  All of the products are from Crop Chocolate!



I made a second card using this technique for the Crop Chocolate weekly challenge, but this time I cut a Christmas tree from EP Very Merry Christmas collection....  This time, I embossed with a winter embossing pad from CC and added some twine.




Very special thanks to Brenna and the rest of the CC DT for their efforts on the Operation Write Home blog hop!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS cards! I LOVE the look of folder embossing, and I've never tried it! Your cards have just put me over the edge, I'm determined to learn how to do this.

    ReplyDelete