Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Holiday Cards

Submitted to Scrapbook Steals - Monday Card Madness #108 and to Die Cuttin Divas #89 - Anything Goes


Die Cuttin Divas wrote a blank check on this challenge - anything goes.  I did use my Nestabilities banner dies and Christmas tree 2010 to make the cards.  Scrapbook Steals asked us to make cards following this sketch:

Cute sketch.  I made four cards using EP Saint Nick paper, some gold glitter paper and Authentique stickers!  And, of course, some bling!! 



I love banners!  Don't you?

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love the gold trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas cards. THanks for joining us at Die Cuttin DIvas.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty christmas cards!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete